We were all pretty upset and just trying to whip through our days while awaiting more information. Praise Odin that She had a successful removal procedure last Wednesday. Since then, we had been waiting for the biopsy results to come back. The earlier the phase, the better the chance that this surgery solved a lot of problems .
Only hours before this writing we actually got them back - The surrounding tissue came back "clean"! That being said, there is still some clarification that we need from the vet before we settle things (hopefully completely). Until tomorrow, I'm positive but I still have my fingers crossed. Either way, she will be cone dog for about another week until she gets her stitches out. We thank you for any positive thoughts and will keep you updated. For indeed, All I want for X-mas is a healthy dog.....THE FEELS!!!