This makes it a bit difficult to fill content for the blog, because I throw out a good post or two of WIP's :)
1) Screaming skull on the brown undercoated bone bits.
2) Sepia wash on the balathsar gold.
3) Devlan mud on the skulls/purity seals/tabard.
4) Leadbelcher and nuln oil on the chains.
5) Lots of chaos black touchup.
1) Screaming skull/skull white dry brush on all previous parts. (more skull on the bone bits).
2) Red gore on the merchite red bits, with some slight shading with nuln oil.
3) Chainmail highlights on the washed leadbelcher.
4) Shining gold on the washed balthsar.
5) Codex grey linear work.
1) Codex Grey - Administratum Grey
2) Lich Purple - Homogaunt purple (on some seals/gems)
3) Burnished gold/mithril highlights on the metals
4) Some more wash work/highlights on the skull, and eyes.
5) Burning Orange Highlights on the red.
6) Lots of chaos black cleanup. (hard to dry brush this model, so many sections tight together)
Then I glued everything to the base, and ta da!
On that note, I'm off to resume painting the next chaplain in my ETL vow. Three more models to paint by next Friday! Thanks for stopping by and have a great gaming week!