I also took some photos of each step, for those who can't view videos, and will get them up in the next post (probably friday).
I finalized my trios and narrative 1k lists, which are basically "throw a bunch of stuff together to use up the points because it's really hard to play 1k points with orks (with 1 item per slot max) without taking 90 boyz." So I layed out all the bases and went to town with the airbrush. Seems it really loves 40% humidity, so the dehumidifier was working overtime. But no clogs, and rapid setup and spraying...worked so flawlessly i was shocked.
Then I did my standard base technique to match them to the rest of the bases in the army. Few more steps to do (paint the sides black, and add some secret weapon sewer wash into the larger cracks). You can see the mega nobz slowly coming together...though I should NOT have glued on the heads yet. Oops. Loving that kit though...everything is pretty modular, and they give you enough bits to swap all the weapon choices!
That's it for this week. Not a lot of photos, but a ton of work! Thanks for stopping by guys! Please let me know how you like the video!