1) Sealed it with purity seal.
2) Highlighted all the metal bits.
3) Orange highlighted all the red bits.
4) Finished working on the guy in the cockpit
5) Sponged wear and painted chips on it.
6) Used weathering powders to add soot to the gun and turbine vents/exhaust.
These wings and configuration aren't the final, as I'm planning on modding this storm talon to fit the conversion specs in my previous post. Then I'll revisit it again for some final touches.
I do quite like how the new schemes are working. My vehicles look noticeably nicer then they used to!
I know some people haven't been thrilled with the model...but I'm pretty sure the people complaining aren't ork players. I know some guys are just excited to get all the bitz in the kit, and couldn't care less what the actual final model looks like!
I'm also really pleased with the new painting videos games workshop is putting out.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have a great weekend!